Course registration will no longer take place through the department's EWS site. Instead it will take place through the LSF.
First Semester Students
- Here is a helpful video on how to sign up for the courses via the LSF.
- The Powerpoint Presentation for applying for courses via the LSF can be found here.
- Course Registration for the Summer Semester 2017 will take place from the 20.02.2017 to the 05.03.2017 via the LSF
- You can apply at any point during this period.
- When you apply has no effect on your chance of getting into the course you want.
- You can find a How-To here
- You can also find more information here
- The form for switching courses can be found here
- Putting down just one preference does not mean that you will automatically get that course. The more preferences you give us, the greater the chance of getting a course (although it may not be your first preference).
To ensure that you receive important emails regarding the course registration process, please add the following addresses to your address book to ensure that they are not treated as spam.
For general queries about the course registration procedure, please email email@example.com
For specific questions about modules, prerequisites and so on, please contact the appropriate course registration coordinator:
- firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about American Studies.
- email@example.com for British Cultural Studies.
- firstname.lastname@example.org for British Literary Studies.
- email@example.com for Fachdidaktik.
- firstname.lastname@example.org for Linguistics.
- email@example.com for Sprachpraxis.
- Please be sure to meet the minimum standards of a polite conversation or request:
Minimum standards are:
- a form of address
- a description of your case/ or request
- a closing form