For the Winter Semester 2016/17 Course registration will no longer take place through the department's EWS site. Instead it will take place through the LSF.
First Semester Students
- The procedure for students who are beginning to study in the WS 16/17 will be announced at the Einführungsveranstaltung. It will take place on Mo, 10.10.16, 12:00- 14:00 Uhr in the "Hörsaal 1" of the Emil-Figge-Straße 50
- Here is a helpful video on how to sign up for the courses via the LSF.
- The Powerpoint Presentation for applying for courses via the LSF can be found here.
- Course Registration for the Winter Semester 2016/17 will take place from the 29.08.2016 to the 11.09.2016 via the LSF
- You can apply at any point during this period.
- When you apply has no effect on your chance of getting into the course you want.
- Class Lists will be uploaded on the 19.09.2016 and there will be a second phase of registration from the 04.10.16 10:00 to the 06.10.2016 23.59 Uhr on a First-Come-First-Serve basis.
- You can find a How-To here
- You can also find more information here
- The form for switching courses can be found here
- Putting down just one preference does not mean that you will automatically get that course. The more preferences you give us, the greater the chance of getting a course (although it may not be your first preference).
To ensure that you receive important emails regarding the course registration process, please add the following addresses to your address book to ensure that they are not treated as spam.
For general queries about the course registration procedure, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For specific questions about modules, prerequisites and so on, please contact the appropriate course registration coordinator:
- email@example.com for questions about American Studies.
- firstname.lastname@example.org for British Cultural Studies.
- email@example.com for British Literary Studies.
- firstname.lastname@example.org for Fachdidaktik.
- email@example.com for Linguistics.
- firstname.lastname@example.org for Sprachpraxis.
- Please be sure to meet the minimum standards of a polite conversation or request:
Minimum standards are:
- a form of address
- a description of your case/ or request
- a closing form