- My office hour on November 09 will take place from 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m..
- Due to a conference, for which I am travelling to Jordan, I am unavailable between November 21 and November 26. There will be no office hour that week, and I will likely not have internet access. My classes will take place as usual. Thank you for your consideration.
- Amerikanistik, American Studies
Urban Cultural Studies, Poetry and Poetry in Translation, Literature and Culture of the American South, African American Studies, (Inter)Cultural Education, Literature and Contextual Family Therapy
|winter semester 2017/18
Courses in the WS 17/18
Courses in Past Semesters
- A list of courses in past semesters can be found here.
- Administration, Supervision and Coordination
- coordinator of the "Berufsfeldpraktikum" in English and American Studies (LABG 2009)
- Academic Exchange, Incoming and Outgoing
- for the Department of English and American Studies, I am the advisor for incoming and outgoing students from and to Bilkent University  as well as Karadeniz Teknik University 
- Modulprüfung 5 and 9 (BML 2005)
- "Whitman's Daughters: Female Poets responding to Walt Whitman" (Working Title)
- "'This possible city': Detroit Poetry and Radical Urban Transformation" (Working Title)
- Postdoctoral Research Project (ongoing): "Ruhr/Detroit: Urban Planning and American Cultural Studies"--Research Project in the Framework of the Mercur-Project "Spaces--Communities--Representations: Urban Transformations in the USA" (funded by the MERCATOR Foundation)
- Doctoral Project (abgeschlossen): "Family Secrets: Roots, Memory and Mixed Race Heritage in the Contemporary United States"