- Before you contact me about your Berufsfeldpraktikum, please kindly inform yourself about the general procedures here. Thank you for your consideration!
- There will be no office hours until further notice. If you have any questions, need anything, etc. please send me an e-mail; we can also have a Skype or telephone conversation. Thanks!
- Amerikanistik, American Studies
- Urban Cultural Studies, Poetry and Poetry in Translation, Literature and Culture of the American South, African American Studies, (Inter)Cultural Education, Literature and Contextual Family Therapy
- Administration, Supervision and Coordination
- coordinator of the "Berufsfeldpraktikum" (LABG 2009)
- Before you contact me about your Berufsfeldpraktikum, please kindly inform yourself about the general procedures here.
- Academic Exchange, Incoming and Outgoing
- I am the advisor for incoming and outgoing students from and to Bilkent University  as well as Karadeniz Teknik University 
Courses in the SS 20
Courses in Past Semesters
- A list of courses in past semesters can be found here.
- "Whitman's Daughters: Female Poets responding to Walt Whitman" (Working Title)
- "'This possible city': Detroit Poetry and Radical Urban Transformation" (Working Title)
- Postdoctoral Research Project (ongoing): "Ruhr/Detroit: Urban Planning and American Cultural Studies"--Research Project in the Framework of the Mercur-Project "Spaces--Communities--Representations: Urban Transformations in the USA" (funded by the MERCATOR Foundation)
- Doctoral Project (abgeschlossen): "Family Secrets: Roots, Memory and Mixed Race Heritage in the Contemporary United States"