- British cultural studies, with a focus on race, class, and representations of Scottish/Welsh devolution
- Irish studies
- Contemporary British and Irish literature
- Critical Whiteness Studies
- Film studies
- PhD project (thesis defended in January 2016; publication in progress): "British White Trash: Figurations of Tainted Whiteness in the Novels of Irvine Welsh, Niall Griffiths and John King."
- administrative functions: coordination of ERASMUS+ exchange with the universities of Leeds, Worcester and Athens.
|winter semester 2017/18
- Fri. 13:00 - 14:00 No office hour on 20 October.
Courses in the WS 17/18
Courses in Past Semesters
- A list of courses in past semesters can be found here.