- Philosophy of religion, philosophical theology
- Philosophical and religious ethics
- The Catholic intellectual tradition
- Religion and politics, especially in the United States
- Narrative nonfiction, print and audio
- “Better Not to Be: A New Response to the Argument from Evil” (with Dr. Jason Megill). Under review.
- “The Fine-Tuning Argument and the Multiverse Hypothesis” (with Dr. Jason Megill). Under review.
- “Dirty Hands, Supreme Emergencies, and Catholic Moral Theology.” Under review.
- Book review of Christian Flesh. Modern Theology. 10 September 2019.
- Religion and the Shape of Liberalism, An annotated bibliography for the Religion and Its Publics Project, 22 January 2019.
- “The Cosmological Argument: A Pragmatic Defense” (with Dr. Jason Megill). European Journal for Philosophy of Religion. Volume 2. Number 1. Spring 2010. 127-142.
- “Terror by Metaphor: Jonathan Edwards and the Rhetoric of Fear.” Consortium: A Journal of Crossdisciplinary Inquiry. 2010. 223-228.
Courses in the WS 20/21