|Summer Semester 21|
Courses in the Summer Semester 2021
- A list of courses in past semesters can be found here.
Responsibilities & Research Interests
- World Englishes
- Scottish English
- Phonetics and Phonology
- Forced Alignment and Automatic Speech Recognition
- John Sinclair Bursary for best paper by an early career researcher at ICAME41 conference (Heidelberg, Germany)
- Weilinghoff, Andreas (2020): ‘Aitken’s Law Revised: Vowel Length in 21st Century Scotland’. ICAME41 Conference, University of Heidelberg, Germany 20/05/2020.
- Weilinghoff, Andreas (2020): ‘Aitken’s Law Revised: The Scottish Vowel Length Rule in 21st Century Scotland’. GULP (Glasgow University Laboratory of Phonetics), University of Glasgow, United Kingdom, 02/04/2020.
- Weilinghoff, Andreas (2019): ‘Aitken's Law Revised: A large-scale investigation into the Scottish Vowel Length Rule’. Pluricentricity vs. Pluriareality - Models, Varieties, Approaches, University of Münster, Germany, 10/02/2019.