Version vom 9. April 2021, 12:49 Uhr von Serhat
|Semester Break WS 20/21|
Courses in the SS 21
- A list of courses in past semesters can be found here.
- Carl Djerassi's 'Science-in-Literature'
- Gender Studies
- The History of Women in Science
- The Culture of the Natural Sciences
- Representations of Motherhood, Fatherhood, and Parenthood
Dilara Serhat-Sawitzki is a doctoral candidate in the American Studies department at TU Dortmund University. In her dissertation, she analyzes the role of gender in the culture of the natural sciences in Carl Djerassi's so-called 'Science-in-Literature' and its possible implications for science as a culture today. From 2013 to 2015, she taught at the University of Virginia, USA. Apart from her work at TU Dortmund, she is also a teacher for English and Protestant Religious Education at a Gymnasium in Dortmund.
- M.Ed., TU Dortmund University (English, Protestant Religious Education, Pedagogy). 2016.
- B.A., TU Dortmund University (British and American Literary and Cultural Studies, Protestant Theology, Pedagogy). 2014.