English-speaking Cultures of the World
- WS 12/13
Instructors and Course Numbers
- Stefan Schlensag – Group A (154501)
- Wiebke Hein – Group B (154502), C (154503)
- Marie Hologa – Group D (154504)
This is a course for beginners who want to be introduced to English-speaking cultures of the world. The focus will be on the Caribbean, African and Asian countries as well as Australia and New Zealand.
Course Dates and Rooms
- Group A: Mon 8:30 - 10:00, R. 3.208
- Group B: Tue 16:15 - 17:45, R. 3.208
- Group C: Wed 14:15 - 15:45, R. 0.215
- Group D: Thu 10:15 - 11:45, R. 0.220
A reader will be provided at the beginning of term.
- Credits for this class will be awarded on the basis of regular attendance, participation and successful passing of the written assignments.
|Lehramtsstudiengänge||Angewandte Sprachwissenschaften/Angewandte Literatur-/Kulturwissenschaften|