Vorlage:Aktuelle Änderungen des KVV
Changes to the KVV
- An additional Sprachwissenschaft Hauptseminar is available: Multilingualism taught on **Fr, 12:15 - 13:45,by Buschfeld
The Linguistics I - Tutorial will be taught on Wednesdays at 18:00 - 20:00 in R. 3.208 by Westermayer.
- Introduction to Cultural Studies - Group E (154514):
- Tue, 08:30 - 10:00, R. 3.306, Bischoff
- If you have already been assigned an Introduction to Cultural Studies but would like to be in Group E instead, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and name your old and the new course as well as your matriculation number (!).
- Group E will not be available to choose during the second phase of Course Registration (Nachmeldephase).
- If you have not chosen an Introduction to Cultural Studies during Course Registration but would like to take part in Group E, please come to the first session. You can then register, should there still be places available.
- Tetyana Müller-Lyaskovets course Is Reading like Doing Science? Paradigms of Reading in Nabokov's Fiction has NOT been canceled. You are able to sign up via email@example.com or during the "Nachmeldephase" via the LSF.
- Jessica Sniezyk: Feminism: Cultural Studies and Gender (154643) (2 PS).
- 154664, 154665 sowie 154668 sind auch in LABG 2009 für Literatur-/Kulturdidaktik (HRSGe: 1002, GyGe/BK: 1003) geöffnet.
Rooms and Dates
- Barbara Holzwarth: Barbara Holzwarth's courses will start on the hour. That means the Introduction to Teaching English as a Foreign/Second Language will take place from 10:00-11:30 and Multimedia Materials in the Classroom will take place from 16:00-17:30.
- Young Adult Fiction and A History of Pleasure and Perversion by Christian Lenz will start in the second week of the semester. All other courses will start regularly.
- British Utopian Fiction (154212) will take place in R. 3.205, Wed 14:15 - 15:45
- The Psychology of Second Language Learning and Teaching (154332) will take place in R. U 331.
- Einführung ins Neuirische (154155) will take place Mon, 12:00 - 16:00 (biweekly, starting October 9).
- The seminar Modern Irish Reading is now called Modern Irish Songs (154156) and will take place October 20, 21, 27, and 28, 10:15 - 17:00.
- See here for the older announcements concerning the courses in the summer semester 2017.