Aktuelle Änderungen von Seminaren
Until further notice, all office hours in Anglistik/Amerikanistik will be cancelled. Don't hesitate to contact us via e-mail; if required, telephone office hours can be arranged. If necessary and possible, documents can be signed digitally
With great sadness we have to announce the passing of our colleague, Dr. Dieter Hamblock.
- In order to get the access information for the Linguistics Research Colloquium, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New dates and schedule for Linguistic Research Colloquium are here!
- Fri 19.06., 16-19
- Sat 20.06., 10-17
- Thu 30.07., 9-16
- Fri 31.07., 9-16
- If you want to present your own research, please register with Patricia Ronan by 19.06.
- See the course page for more information!
- The dates and times for The Meaning(s) of Language (Möhlig-Falke) have changed.
- For more info, check the dedicated course site.
Changes to the KVV
- An additional Sprachwissenschaft Hauptseminar is available:
- Linguistics I - Kurs C will be taught by Melles.
- Linguistics I - Kurs D will be taught by Westermayer.
The Linguistics I - Tutorial will be taught on Wednesdays at 18:00 - 20:00 in R. 3.208 by Westermayer.
- Linguistics II - Kurs A will be taught by Weilinghoff.
- Klaus Heimeroth's classes will be taught by Kieran Harrington
- Three Sprachpraxis classes have been cancelled and two new ones are available:
- The module codes for the following seminars have changed, please check whether these would still give you credit: